Welcome Desk

Our services at a glance:

Help with questions regarding applications, changes of address, de-registration, changing of courses, leaves of absence, and student identification cards

  How do I apply for a study program?
  Who who can help me with academic concerns?
  Where can I find forms and information?
  If my address or personal data change, who do I need to notify?
  Who receives and deals with applications regarding e.g. exmatriculation, course changes, leaves of absence?
  What do I need to do if I lose my student ID card?

  • Providing general information and forms

Last Modification: 06.02.2024 - Contact Person: Webmaster