The Family Passport aims to support students with family duties to reconcile studying and family.
The following advantages are offered by the Family Passport:
- Special consideration for course enrollment
- Individual part-time studies
- Entitlement to receive additional vacation semesters
- Individual examination plan (only in exceptional cases)
- Granting of a parking permit
- Purchase of a “kids-meal” in the Mensa
In order to receive the Family Passport, please visit the Campus Service Center during our opening hours.
Please show a proof of entitlement (e.g. birth certificate or “Mutterpass)” for the application. The overall process just takes a few minutes. After the necessary data have been initialized within the administrative system, you can revalidate your student ID card that will show a new remark.
Further information and offers for students with family duties can be obtained from the family office.